Virginia Weslyan College
This hands on workshop will include
- larger multi-part pot, NC capping technique, coil and throw
- handled bowl
Surface treatment demos
- brush types and mark making
- pigmented wax resist
- salt/soda glaze specifics
- surface for various wood firing approaches
- Korean sanggam inlay technique
- Branding with Facebook Buisness Pages
- Using Instagram to build an online following
- Photography and writing an artist statement are so important to convey your ideas and your work to the marketplace.
You will also have hands on help with brushwork, throwing, and all the techniques that he incorporates in his work. We will have several exercises to loosen up and have fun.
For more information, click here.